Admin assistants perform clerical duties in nearly every industry. Some administrative assistants, like those in the legal industry, may be more specialized than others. Most administrative assistant duties revolve around managing and distributing information within an office.
- Assisting with all aspects of admin management.
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies.
- Coordinating between departments.
- Managing documents and files.
- Assisting in various daily operations.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Good technical,communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.