Principal, Vice-Principal, PGT
"Great teachers use a variety of instructional methods that they feel comfortable with; within the same school, you'll find different teachers getting excellent results using such methods as mini-lectures and interactive lectures, problem-based learning, cooperative groups, and multiple intelligences approaches. No single teaching method or approach works best for every teacher with every student". We have highly qualified and dedicated teaching faculty. Who discharge their duties as a teacher and as well as a parent.
Good teachers are made up of a combination of hundreds of qualities that allow them to do their job effectively.
Each teacher is different, but virtually every good teacher has some combination of these most essential qualities-
- A good teacher is accountable.
- A good teacher is caring.
- A good teacher is creative.
- A good teacher is forgiving.
- A good teacher is cooperative.
- A good teacher is dedicated.
- A good teacher is determined.
- A good teacher is empathetic.
- A good teacher is generous.
- A good teacher is inspirational.